Well, it happened – as it so often does during a north Georgia fall.
One week we were sweating through 90-degree temperatures, the next whiplashed to chilly lows in the 50s. (Oct. 4 saw Gainesville reach 95 – by Oct. 13 it was 57 degrees at 6 a.m.)
These are the kind of wild temperature swings that can throw you for a loop, not to mention your HVAC system. Plus the infamous smell of light dust burning off your heating coils as you start your heating for the first time in the fall.
That’s all because after using your air conditioner almost exclusively for months, there was almost no pause before you are forcing your system’s heater into action.
For most HVAC systems this is not an issue. However, if you have not been servicing your heating system with any regularity, or you own an older furnace, a sudden temperature jolt like the one recently experienced can leave you out in the cold and wondering where your comfort went, all the while frantically searching for, “heating repair near me.”
The truth is that you need to maintain and service your entire HVAC system with regularity. And just because we more often put our cooling system to the test does not mean that our heaters can be ignored.
If you find yourself out in the proverbial and literal cold, remember that Conditioned Air Systems is here and ready to get you back to being toasty in no time.
The “Heating Repair Near Me” Answer
Since 1983, we have made it our business to provide the best residential and commercial – and everything in between – heating and cooling systems in northeast Georgia and been the answer to your “heating repair near me” search. A family-owned company, we maintain the same ideals and principals that helped us grow from humble beginnings to one of the most trusted and widely used HVAC companies in all of north Georgia.
We do this by offering responsive, trustworthy and comprehensive service, no matter your needs. Whether building and installing a new system (we manufacture a number of components ourselves, as well as carrying a wide range of the top names in the HVAC field), repairing an older heating unit (we work on ALL brands and ages of equipment) or simply maintaining a service contract designed to get the most out of your HVAC, we can provide for all of your heating and cooling requirements.
Whether you are a brand-new customer or lifelong client we promise that you will receive:
- Our vast experience and knowledge to assess the best options for your home, budget and comfortability – all while working hand-in-hand with you to make the choice you feel most comfortable with.
- Top-quality service from install to maintenance.
- Courtesy and respect by our maintenance of a clean working space. We will remove any unnecessary or out-of-date HVAC equipment – all while keeping you apprised of every step of the process
- Answers to any questions you may have about your system
- Satisfaction of a fully working system. We will never leave you without a fully functional heating unit that meets your needs.
If you are experiencing a malfunctioning heating system, you can rest assured of two things:
- This is not the time to wait and see if it will improve on its own. Get it fixed now before even colder weather sets in.
- Conditioned Air Systems will fix your HVAC problems and save you hassle and concern in the process.
Please give Conditioned Air a call today and put your heating concerns to rest – 770-536-7509.