Join Our Team
Conditioned Air Systems is always looking for qualified employees for select roles.
HVAC Installation Technician
We are looking for experienced quality minded HVAC installation technicians. Must be EPA certified and have clean driving record. Full company benefits , paid vacation, 401 K, medical, dental and life insurances. Full time employment with overtime. Willing to pay top wages based on your experience level up to $25.00 per hour plus bonus incentives for an up to an additional $10.00 per hour. Please call 678-928-1370 to set up an interview or come to Conditioned Air Systems Service Division at 2418 Hilton Way Gainesville GA 30501 Monday thru Friday 7am-5pm and fill out application.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean and safe driving record with valid class C driving license
- Able to lift 65 pounds above waist level
- Comfortable navigating rush hour traffic with 20′ box truck or pulling 20′ trailer
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must pass drug test and DOT physical
- Must possess positive and professional attitude
- Loading and unloading trucks to include accounting for materials on and off the truck at the appropriate locations
- Preventative maintenance (checking oil, tire pressure and keeping track of routine maintenance to be done)
- Filling out daily log book when delivering
- Cleaning vehicles
- When all duties are fulfilled and no deliveries are scheduled driver will work in the fabrication department when needed.
CAS HR Department hours are 9:00AM to 5:00PM,
Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time.
Phone: 770-536-7509 | Fax: 770-535-8096
We are always looking for qualified individuals to join the CAS team. Position openings vary upon need and may include:
- Project Managers
- Field Foreman
- Sheet Metal Installers & Fabricators
- Piping Installers
- General Laborers
- Service Technicians
- Controls / Start Up Technicians
- Office Staff
- Equipment Sales
Our benefit package* includes:
- 401K plan with employer percentage match
- Major medical insurance program
- Voluntary vision and dental insurance programs
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation up to 2 weeks
*Employee benefit package available after probationary employment period.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the CAS team, are willing to commit to a company that will offer you a challenging opportunity for professional growth, have a strong work background and are drug free, apply online or download an application today.