Why CAS Installs York
At Conditioned Air Systems we value your satisfaction above all else, and that is why we have trusted products from industry leaders such as York since we first began operation in 1983.
York offers innovation and reliability in the form of perfectly balanced indoor air and also provides this comfort with a constant ease and efficiency that makes its systems both simple to use and a difference-maker in utility costs.
One of the more esteemed brands in HVAC, York has an awards cabinet cluttered with honors, including:
- The Good Housekeeping Seal of approval – This well-known award is given to York products and is backed by Good Housekeeping magazine’s Consumer Policy. This promises a refund or replacement for defective products within two years of being sold by an authorized dealer. It’s the kind of assurance you expect from a product that delivers authentic, American quality.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient – As you may imagine, this recognizes the most efficient products among those that qualify for ENERGY STAR certification. On top of that, many York heating and cooling products are ENERGY STAR certified, meaning they are helpful in saving both energy and money.
- Dealer Design Awards – The ACHR News Dealer Design Awards highlight the best products within the HVAC industry. These honors determine the most innovative, effective, and contractor-friendly products. York’s honors in this category include:
- (2021) York’s Hx 3 Communicating Zoning System earned the Bronze Award in the “Residential Controls” category.
- (2017) The York Affinity YXV Split System Air Conditioner was recognized in the “HVAC High-efficiency Residential Equipment” category by winning the prestigious Gold Award.
- AHR Expo Innovation Award – These honors are carefully reviewed and selected by a panel of ASHRAE member judges who evaluate entries based on innovative design, creativity, application, value, and potential market impact.
- (2020) York LX Series TL9E Ultra-low NOx Gas Furnace won the AHR Expo Innovation Award in the Heating category.
Like all products Conditioned Air Systems installs, you can rely on York components and systems because they undergo strenuous performance and reliability testing. It is part of their commitment to quality, industry-leading HVAC components and systems, and that is why Conditioned Air Systems has worked hard to become a York certified dealer.
Stay Ahead with York Innovations
In 1914, York’s “air washing” system helped usher in modern air conditioning. And in 1924, York provided the system that air-conditioned an office building for the very first time. That commitment to leading HVAC forward remains and can be seen in several products.
The IsoClean Portable Air Cleaner, which York designed and produced in rapid response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, is a small but significant purifier that delivers in-room air cleaning. The IsoClean provided better health and peace of mind for many customers and employees during a stressful time.
But that is not the limit of recent innovations, as York can equally make homes more comfortable and commercial spaces more sustainable.
Go Beyond Regulatory Standards
With environmental standards continuously rising, York recently relaunched its high-performance rooftop product portfolio, which includes class-leading standard efficiency levels and units that exceed the U.S. Department of Energy’s 2023 standards. Available in 3- to 150-ton capacities, these units are designed to minimize installation and operating costs. Each comes enables with Smart Equipment to combine efficiency, performance, and comfort.
Premium Comfort at Peak Efficiency
The YXV 21 SEER Variable Capacity Air Conditioner line is a perfect example of comfort and efficiency. This product dynamically adjusts capacity and airflow to precisely match changing comfort needs while utilizing minimal power. An ENERGY STAR Most Efficient qualified model, it offers significantly cut energy costs compared to older, lower SEER units. Each also features quiet operation, maximized efficiency and the long life you would expect of an industry leader.
Simple, Fully Integrated Software
The Verasys system offers easy-to-use controls that keep your building comfortable and efficient, no matter its design or structure. Verasys controls allow you to configure a vast array of HVAC equipment and controls without special programming tools – and you can do this for one building or a whole chain of facilities.
Industrial Cooling Leaders
York’s leading technology in chilled water systems – absorption, air and water chilled coolers and condensing units – as well as ductless and VRF systems and packaged and split DX systems make them an obvious choice for large industrial HVAC.
All That York Has to Offer
Conditioned Air Systems installs a wide range of York residential and commercial HVAC systems and can design York components to best suit your needs. Because York is an internationally recognized leader in heating and air, that means a host of options.
CAS technicians and employees are always excited to show you what York HVAC has to offer your home or business.